This page sets out the terms on which you may access and make use of our website solutionshop.co.uk. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Information about us
solutionshop.co.uk is a site operated by Atlantic Seafood UK ltd. We are registered in England and Wales as a Limited Company – Company Registration Number 12453860.
Accessing the site
- If you are under 16 please check with your parent or guardian before using the Site.
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be responsible if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire site.
- We do not guarantee that the functions or materials accessible from our or contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or faults. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site.
The site changes regularly
We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. However, any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- In any way which harms or has significant risk of harming children or vulnerable adults in any way;
- To send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site;
not to access without authority, interfere with, alter, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment (including telecommunications equipment) or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Information about you and your visits to the site
Linking to the site
- You may link to our web pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The Site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please send your request to us using our general enquiry contact form or email us at email@example.com
Links from the site
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents or availability of those sites or any products or services offered through such sites. We do not endorse and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any concerns regarding an external link should be sent to us using our general enquiry contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds & Cancellations
At Solution Shop We work hard to ensure that you have a trouble free journey when placing an order. However we realise that sometimes errors can happen.
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 7 working days following the day you receive your order, in order to inititate or enquiry about a return please email us email@example.com or alternatively please use our contact Form
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 7 days of receipt, unless we have notified you otherwise.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
We cannot refund your order if:
The seal/bag has been broken/opened on any product(s), or the goods were a special order to your specification including any grind options or any roast option that we offer
Ultimately We do aim to resolve any issue that you may have with your order.